[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Frank W Johnson Jr on September 14, 2008 at 13:18:41:
FRANK W. JOHNSON, Jr.
597 Pond Road ‘‘ Vernon, VT 05354 ‘ 802/257-0770 ‘‘ frank i.002@verizon corn
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dedicated professional; set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
a Self-motivated, able to implement decisions to ensure smooth work flow.
• Developed interpersonal skills having dealt with a diversity of professionals, vendors and staff members.
• Function well in fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere with the ability to prioritize and meet operational deadlines.
• Conscientious, detailed oriented. Strong communication, organizational and problem- solving skills.
• Holder of Commercial Drivers License, Class B with current DOT Medical Card.
General Operations / Maintenance
• General operations and maintenance of co-generation power plant. a Operation and repair of:
o Boilers, such as: Cleaver Brooks 250lb fire tube high pressure boilers, Dillon 300HP Horizontal Return Tube (HRT) and
o Generators, such as: Caterpillar 3406C model specific, primary and standby.
o Pumps, such as: Gould, Taco, Grundfos, IMO and Bell & Gossett.
o York absorption and recip chillers w/BAC towers.
• Chemical testing for steam and chilled water systems.
• Resolved general maintenance problems and made repairs utilizing experience in carpentry and plumbing.
• Perform outdoor maintenance using a Kubota tractor and attachments. Plow using a Caterpillar Model 926 Loader for snow removal.
• Developed and implemented a preventative maintenance program for all generation plant auxiliaries.
• Determine staffing requirements, manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign duties.
• Screen, interview, hire and train new employees. Schedule all staff for Life, Safety and HazMat trainings following Joint Commission, State and Federal guidelines and protocols.
• Participate in the development of the Operations budget for the new fiscal year.
Power Plant and Security Manager 2/88 - 3/08
Brattleboro Retreat/Sod exho; Brattleboro, VT
Yard Supervisor/Truck Driver 6/79 - 2/88
Smead Lumber; Vernon, VT
EDUCATION and LICENSURES
National Institute for Uniformed Licensing of Power Engineers
Chief Engineers License
NIUIPE Instructors License NIUIPE Examiners License
American Society of Power Engineers — Chief Engineers License
Commercial Drivers License — Class B Endorsement
Continuing Member of National Association of Power Engineers — Office of Treasurer 1992-2001
Post a Followup