[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Paul on November 13, 2007 at 20:04:15:
Esko, Minnesota 54733
To secure a challenging position as a Power Plant Operator
Steam Plant Auxiliary Operator, Utility Operator, and Reserve Operator for Sappi Fine Paper, North America Division in Cloquet, Minnesota.
Microsoft Office Suite; OSI PI ProcessBook; SAP Plant Maintenance Application;
Proficy Plant Applications; SynApp North E-logger
Minnesota 2nd Class A Engineer License #050720-2A.
SAPPI, Cloquet, Minnesota, September 2004 to present.
Auxiliary Operator, Utility Operator, Reserve Operator
• Operate power boilers auxiliaries maximizing efficiency at the lowest fuel costs.
• Operate turbine generators maximizing cogeneration efficiency.
• Coordination for equipment lockouts and maintenance.
• Achievement: Qualified Auxiliary Operator and Attained 2nd Class A Engineer License.
Moose Lake Implement, Moose Lake, Minnesota
Assistant General Manager Sales, Purchasing and Service Technician, October 1998 to September 2004.
• Purchase all whole goods and soft lines for Lawn and Garden/Power Sports store.
• Worked with staff to plan and implement merchandising sales plan.
• Prepared budget, department goals, understand and react to industry trends.
• Achievement: lead sales and service teams in improving Customer Satisfaction Score to 98%.
Duluth Lawn & Sport, Duluth, Minnesota
Sales, Warranty Manager, Assistant service Manager September 1994 to October 1998.
• Sales associate in large Lawn and Garden/Power Sports retail store.
• Reconcile and process all warranty claims for 22 lines of equipment vendors.
• Scheduled set-up and Pre-delivery of all new units for display and delivery.
• Achievement: Successfully opened and merchandised a new Power Sports store.
K-Mart Corporation, Superior, Wisconsin; Virginia and Bemidji, Minnesota
Sporting Goods and Automotive Manager.
• Operated and merchandised multi-million dollar retail stores.
• Supervise and train multiple teams of sales associates.
• Staff and train all associates for 3-departments.
• Achievement: Maximized department sales and profits earning multiple promotions.
Minnesota 2nd Class A Engineer License #050720-2A June 2007
Minnesota Special Engineers License May 2005
Bombardier Service Training November 1997
Polaris Master Service Training November 1995
Business Administration B.S. Bemidji, Minnesota
Graduate Sebeka High School Sebeka, Minnesota
Hunting, Fishing, Travel, Reading, and Music
Post a Followup