Posted by Gburns on April 19, 2000 at 13:36:59:
In Reply to: economizer posted by Nick Menendez on April 18, 2000 at 22:37:24:
Lowering the temperature should be a very big concern. I have seen condensing heat exchangers having a very short life when burning high sulfur fuels. One thing to consider with Natural gas is the amount of water vapor generated by the natural gas combustion and the fact that you have the build up of high sulfur ash from when you are burning the high sulfur fuel. The combination of natural gas and the oil is probably worse than if it were just the oil alone.
Post a Followup