[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Sondra Lareau on June 18, 2012 at 11:57:57:
Our client has earned the reputation of providing consistently superior sales and service for high quality boiler and chiller systems and for providing comprehensive valve maintenance/repair service for over 50 years. The client base includes a wide variety of industrial, commercial, municipal, and medical users.
We seek a Client Services Engineer who will be responsible for studying, monitoring and observing steam and heat transfer related systems, documenting the results, and recommending solutions for a wide variety of clients and applications.
You will receive a competitive earnings package, company vehicle, cell & laptop, product training, and excellent company benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a technical education (preferably engineering) plus work experience in a technical industrial, manufacturing, or commercial environment.
• Conduct studies related to boilers, steam usage, heat flow, valves, pumps, etc to determine capacities, flow rates, expansion possibilities, required maintenance, component upgrade/replacement needs, and potential problem areas.
• Document the test results and observations.
• Analyze and explain the significance of the tests and measurements.
• Prepare and present the client with recommendations of what courses of action are required to support the client’s objectives whether they be to install, maintain, replace, or expand, the usage of steam related equipment..
• Work closely with your internal and your client’s staff to achieve accurate, technically sound test results, recommendations and plans for steam production and related heat transfer systems.
• An appropriate technical education; a BS in ME is desirable, appropriate education in other disciplines will be considered.
• A minimum of two to three years of experience in a technical position in an industrial, manufacturing, commercial, military, or other applicable environment.
• Experience with testing and monitoring equipment is a plus.
• The ability to prepare professional, clearly written reports and recommendations.
• The ability to travel to client locations on an overnight basis one to three nights per week. A company vehicle is provided and all travel expenses are company paid.
• The ability to maneuver around industrial equipment using ladders, stairs, scaffolding, etc.
• Experience with boilers, chillers, valves, industrial equipment, mechanical or hydraulic tools, etc is desirable.
• Excellent communications and intrapersonal skills – the ability to develop a win-win relationship with a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and municipal clients.
Our client is known for providing premium quality equipment with the highest performance, dependability, service, and value.
$74 -100k potential!
Project Manager/Account Manager
MR Kannapolis / MRINetwork®
Post a Followup