[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Parkside Plaza Condominium on June 30, 2011 at 14:42:46:
Opportunity for experienced, organized and customer-service oriented professional capable of taking responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all building systems for a busy 251 unit condominium in the DC Metro Area.
· Excellent customer service skills. Responsive customer service orientation a must.
· Ability to interact and communicate with professional courtesy, tact and discretion with residents, contractors, board and staff.
· Strong decision making skills: ability to make informed, confident and accountable decisions.
· Ability to create, implement, maintain and refine preventative maintenance program.
· Mechanical knowledge and trouble-shooting capabilities.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate activity of subordinates
· Strong planning and organizing skills.
· Familiarity with budgeting
· Flexibility: ability to adjust and respond to unexpected situations and unplanned events.
· Clear and concise writing skills for employee evaluations.
· Participative management skills.
· Ability to manage conflict.
· Minimum 5 years building maintenance and engineering experience preferred.
· Must hold a Maryland Class 3 Engineering License.
· Certificates in plumbing, mechanical, electrical, HVAC and boiler or completion of certified training programs desirable.
· Experience in operating and maintaining chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatments, pneumatics, control systems, water systems, boilers, refrigeration and compressors.
· Proficiency in computer applications to handle work order processing and inventory control.
· Supervisory experience
Compensation: $58,000 - $60,000 based on experience
Benefits: Vacation, sick leave, health insurance; pension plan enrollment after three years of employment.
For more detail, e-mail your contact information and resume to email@example.com
Post a Followup