[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Sondra Lareau on June 10, 2011 at 10:55:53:
If you have a successful track record prospecting, developing clients, and selling/renting boilers, chillers and associated service, this might be the significant career opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client has earned the reputation of providing consistently superior installation, service, and repair for the highest quality boiler and chiller systems for over 50 years. The client base includes a wide variety of industrial, commercial, municipal, and medical users.
We seek a Territory Sales Representative for this very well established company. You will receive a very competitive earnings package, company vehicle, cell & laptop, product training, and excellent company benefits.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience with boilers, chillers, & parts as well as service agreements for that type of equipment.
This Sales position is available in the greater Nashville region.
Relocation assistance will be provided if necessary.
• Make sales calls to existing and prospective clients in your territory.
• Assess the customer’s needs and design a solution.
• Work closely with your internal support team to prepare quotes and proposals for a wide variety of sizes and types of equipment as well as supporting parts and service for the equipment.
• Work closely with other company staff to insure customer satisfaction and effective follow up to all customer needs.
• A minimum of 5 years experience selling boiler and/or chiller systems is preferred. Significant experience selling closely related (combustion, burner, large HVAC equipment, etc), will be considered.
• Sales experience with boiler/chiller parts and/or service is highly desirable.
• Excellent communications and intrapersonal skills.
• The technical skills required to assess clients’ needs for boiler/chiller systems and service along with experience preparing quotes and proposals to address those needs.
• Excellent Sales Skills with a clearly defined successful track record.
Our client is known for providing premium quality equipment with the highest performance, dependability, service, and value.
If you qualify for this exceptional opportunity and are ready for a significant career growth step upwards, contact us immediately
Post a Followup