[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by THE BLAKE GROUP, INC. - Northeast on September 30, 2010 at 11:29:57:
The Blake Group Holdings, Inc., is currently seeking experienced Commercial/Industrial Equipment Sales Engineers or Representatives.
If you have a successful track record prospecting, developing clients, and selling/renting boilers, pumps, hydronic specialties and associated service, this might be the significant career opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
• Receive a very competitive earnings package, company vehicle, cell & laptop, product training, and excellent company benefits.
• The ideal candidate will have sales experience with boilers, pumps, hydronics, & parts as well as service agreements for that type of equipment.
Sales positions are available in two territories – the Albany, NY area and the Connecticut & Western Massachusetts area. Relocation assistance will be provided if necessary.
• Make sales calls to existing and prospective clients in your territory.
• Assess the customer’s needs and design a solution.
• Work closely with your internal support team to prepare quotes and proposals for a wide variety of sizes and types of equipment as well as supporting parts and service for the equipment.
• Work closely with other company staff to insure customer satisfaction and effective follow up to all customer needs.
• A minimum of 5 years experience selling boiler, pumps and/or hydronic systems is preferred. Significant experience selling closely related (combustion, burner, large HVAC equipment, etc), will be considered.
• Sales experience with boiler, pumps and hydronic parts and/or service is highly desirable.
• Excellent communications and intrapersonal skills.
• The technical skills required to assess clients’ needs for boiler/pumps systems and service along with experience preparing quotes and proposals to address those needs.
• Excellent Sales Skills with a clearly defined successful track record.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration.
The Blake Group Holdings is the largest manufacturer representative and distributor of heat and power systems, equipment and supplies to manage use of fossil fuel and water resources throughout the Northeast area, operating under the trade names of Blake Equipment, BWS, JJ Panora, JW Stevens, Northeast Mechanical, SIEMENS-Industrial Equipment and Cleaver-Brooks Equipment.
The company designs, builds and services CHP, all boiler plant technologies, pump systems, PLC & DDC controls, water filtration and alternative energy solutions to the Industrial, Municipal and Commercial markets. Blake Group also provides Enertech-"Hydron & GeoComfort", GeoThermal equipment. Blake Group also provides water softening solutions to the Residential market through a network of contractors and engineers, under the BWS trade name. Blake Group is committed to supporting its customers throughout the lifetime of their system’s installations with factory trained support technicians and engineers conveniently located throughout the Northeast region. The Blake Group has continued to grow year after year and has been in establishment for over 80 years.
Post a Followup