[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by HR on March 25, 2010 at 12:11:53:
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $4 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
We currently seek a Power Plant Mechanic/ Operator to join our Renewable Plant Operations Team providing services in CO and the Southeast region (TX, SC, GA). Will support the operations and maintenance of multiple biomass boiler plants, landfill gas cogeneration systems and standard package boilers.
- Perform operations, startup, and commissioning activities at regional biomass and landfill gas cogeneration plant locations to ensure timely service and reliable product delivery
- Provide support with equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems
- Coordinate, schedule, and participate with subcontractors, equipment service work, inspections and overhaul activities
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, and regulatory safety standards and protocols
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 3+ years' operations and maintenance experience including boilers, reciprocating engines, mechanical, electrical, instrument or control system and related heating plant equipment
- Trade or Vocational School education, current Fireman’s, Boiler Operator or Operating Engineer’s License strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA systems, and instrumentation calibration experience desirable
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs & transport equipment & tools in excess of 300 lbs
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills
- Valid Commercial Drivers' License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- May be required to pass DOT substance testing and/or security clearance investigation
- Must be able to successfully complete position training and testing requirements
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- May require flexibility for ‘on call’ support or varied schedule needs
- Ability to travel required
Interested individuals are encouraged to APPLY DIRECTLY for confidential and immediate consideration. Please visit http://careers.ameresco.com to submit your resume, cover letter, and salary information.
An award-winning industry leader, AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented, and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment which embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards that include people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. To learn more, please visit www.ameresco.com. AA/EEO.
Post a Followup