[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Hughes Inc on February 05, 2009 at 07:07:46:
FROM : HUGHES INC
REPLY TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.
Hughes Supply, Inc. is a wholesale distributor of a broad range of materials, equipment, and supplies to the construction industry. Their major product lines include electrical, plumbing, and electrical utility equipment; building materials; water and sewer products; heating and air conditioning equipment; and pipes, valves, and fittings.
In fact, in the mid-1990s, Hughes Supply was distributing more than 95,000 different products from 5,000 different manufacturers through over 170 wholesale companies. Major suppliers to Hughes Supply included Rheem, American Standard, Charlotte Pipe, Grinnell, Mueller, and Square "D".
We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family .As part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working
for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small
business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sounds like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10,000+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online with this system.Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.
Due to the emergence and acceptance of Electronic Bank Check in the Financial Institution of the United States Banks , it is now easy for our Customers to pay us via this method of Check payment . The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties:
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC BANK CHECK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
2. PRINT OUT AND DEPOSIT THE ELECTRONIC BANK CHECK FOR CLEARING WITH THE BANK
3. FORWARD 90% OF FUNDS RECEIVED TO ANY DESTINATION OF BRANCHES WORLDWIDE . THE REMAINING 10% IS YOUR WAGE .
4. TAKE RECORDS OF ALL PRINTED AND DEPOSITED CHECKS IN NOTEBOOK
THE CHECK PRINTING TAKES 10 MINUTES , SO THIS MEANS , YOU CAN SPEND 20 MINUTES PER DAY WORKING FOR US . YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUESTED TO BUY BULK BLANK SECURITY BUSINESS CHECK PAPER AND MAGNETIC VERSA INK WHICH IS LESS THAN $40 . THIS WOULD BE USED TO PRINT THE ELECTRONIC BANK CHECKS SENDS TO YOU BY OUR CUSTOMERS . YOU CAN START TODAY.
Every assignment in form of payment received from our customers , you're entitled to 10% which excludes the cost of processing western union to any of our branches worldwide . Also you get a monthly salary of $1500 which comes at the end of every month, plus other incentives and benefits that accrue, which includes tax holidays.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)
Interested applicants should reply with full name, full residential address, phone numbers,Age and email address .
YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEND ALL YOUR REPLY EMAIL TO :email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in Hughes Supply, Inc.
Human resources manager,
Post a Followup