[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Action Tech on February 03, 2009 at 09:19:35:
Our client is a world leader in the erection and maintenance of power generation equipment and services.
• Development and execution of maintenance construction contracts for assigned customers within specific geographical areas. Projects range in size from a few thousand to 20 million dollars.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers, organized labor, subcontractors and vendors.
• Managing and developing a team of construction professionals as needed to service customer needs.
• Assuring successful financial and schedule outcome on contracts
• Coordination of home office support for engineering, rigging, purchasing, quality control, accounting and other functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management together with 10+ years of related experience within the power industry. Candidates without a degree, but with an equivalent combination of experience and education may also be considered.
Must have 8+ years experience in coal fired boiler industry.
Strong computer skills required, knowledge of Primavera, MS Projects and/or Suretrac preferred. Excellent communication skills are required, as is strong leadership ability and proven negotiation skills. Candidates must have the legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Working knowledge of labor agreements, construction contracts and project controls to manage schedule and cost of construction projects. Understanding of rigging and welding boiler and power generation components. Familiar with boiler code and quality requirements.
Direct hire position in Minneapolis, MN. Excellent salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K, Pension Plan, relocation package, and much more.
Resumes to email@example.com or call Melea at 1-800-626-1245.
Post a Followup