[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Sondra Lareau on December 22, 2008 at 10:57:35:
If you have a solid technical service background with power generators, and you’re ready to join the staff of a well known organization, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We are looking for Field Techs in the Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Lafayette areas of Louisiana!
Our client is a major supplier of the best engines and power generation systems in the area.
You will be provided with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, the best available training, vehicle, lab-top, cell phone, company credit card and support in order to insure your success.
We seek Power Generation Technicians who will be responsible for installing and servicing the equipment in healthcare, industrial, telecommunications, mining, and other applications.
Typical profiles of individuals who might be qualified include:
· A background in the construction, or dealer environment installing/servicing diesel engine driven generators.
· A recent college graduate from a program that provided good training in generator and diesel technology is a plus.
· Some military experience with power generating systems.
To qualify for this excellent career opportunity, you will need:
· You must have a background in the construction industry
· Hands-on experience with engine (preferably diesel) driven power generation systems.
· A thorough understanding of the electrical theories & concepts involved in the power generating process.
· 2 to 5 years working on generators
· A professional, customer service oriented personality.
· Dedication to the “task at hand"; a track record of success in a variety of installation and trouble shooting situations.
This is an opportunity to join a team of true professionals. Our client has earned the reputation of providing the highest value, quality, and service. We seek an individual who has what it takes to be one of the best.
If you qualify, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Post a Followup