[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Michele Giaimo on July 15, 2008 at 10:26:01:
POSITION SUMMARY - Responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of boiler, HVAC and utility equipment/systems
1) Starts systems and observes operation.
2) Read gauges and instruments and adjust mechanisms to control level of fluid, pressure and temperature in system (s).
3) Maintain proper functioning of steam generation, compressed air, hot water, treated water, glycol and other systems.
4) Use knowledge of water chemistry to operate, maintain, trouble-shoot and service equipment.
5) Maintain monitoring of utilities used by the building.
6) Respond to emergency calls regarding utilities on production floor.
7) Ensure continued production operation as it relates to utilities and HVAC equipment.
8)Dismantle malfunctioning equipment and test components using electrical, mechanical and pneumatic testing equipment.
9)Troubleshoot, adjust and/or repair utility systems equipment as problems/deviations occur.
10)Pipefitting and plumbing repair.
11)Repair/rebuild pumps, valves, regulators, traps, fans, etc.
12)Other duties as assigned.
Experience - External:
1) Manufacturing experience preferred.
2) Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of boiler, HVAC and utility equipment/systems.
3) State of Ohio, High Pressure Boiler Operator or Third Class Stationary Engineer License is required.
4)EPA refrigerant recovery certification is a plus.
5)HAZMAT training certification preferred. (will train) Must be willing and able to participate on a HAZMAT team.
6)Must be able to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
7)Must be able to detect and understand warning lights, buzzers, alarms or instruments.
8)Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime. Must be willing to work weekend overtime.
9)High school diploma or GED preferred.
10)Physical capability (cybex) required.
Interested candidates should visit Nestlejobs.com and apply on-line to job # nest- 00009044 or candidates can submit a resume to Nestlé Solon Plant Human Resources 5750 Harper Road Solon, OH 44139 or Fax your resume to(440) 498-7753.
Post a Followup