[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Michele Giaimo on July 10, 2008 at 10:17:36:
Responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of boiler, HVAC and utility equipment/systems.
1) Starts systems and observes operation.
2) Read gauges and instruments and adjust mechanisms to control level of fluid, pressure and temperature in system.
3) Maintain proper functioning of ammonia refrigeration systems, HVAC, utility and other systems.
4) Use knowledge of water chemistry to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and service equipment.
5) Maintain monitoring of public utilities used by the building.
6) Respond to emergency calls regarding utilities on production floor.
7) Ensure continued production operation as it relates to utilities and HVACR equipment.
8) Dismantle malfunctioning system and test components using electrical mechanical and pneumatic testing equipment.
9) Troubleshoot, adjust and/or repair utility systems equipment as problems/deviations occur.
10)Pipefitting and plumbing repair
11)Repair/rebuild pumps, valves, regulators, fans etc.
12)Other duties assigned
*Manufacturing experience preferred
* Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of, HVAC and utility equipment/systems. Ammonia refrigeration experience preferred.
*State of Ohio High pressure Boiler Operator or Third Class Stationary Engineer License is a plus.
*EPA refrigerant recovery certification is desireable. Can be obtained post hire.
*HAZMAT training certification preferred (will train) Must be willing and able to participate on a HAZMAT team.
* Must be able to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to detect and understand warning lights, buzzers, alarms or instruments.
Interested candidates should visit Nestlejobs.com and apply on-line to job # nest- 00008335 or candidates can submit a resume to Nestlé Solon Plant Human Resources 5750 Harper Road Solon, OH 44139 or Fax your resume to(440) 498-7753.
Post a Followup