[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Matthew Warzel on February 27, 2008 at 16:40:12:
JOHNSON CONTROLS IS HIRING!
MECHANIC (Position # 1)
Apprentices/Journeyman shall perform all pneumatic control systems and mechanical equipment service and all other work coming under the labor agreement assigned by the Employer, limited only by their capabilities as determined by the Employer, at the respective apprentice rate of pay, and shall perform all assigned work under the direction of the Employer.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Familiarity with HVAC equipment
• EPA Refrigeration certification a plus
• The ability to perform general building maintenance
• Self starter with ability to work independently
• This position requires a current driver's license
• Willingness to supplement on-the-job training with training provided by Local
This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
LOCATIONS: ALL OF CALIFORNIA, Vegas or Reno NV, Tucson or Phoenix AZ, and HI
TO APPLY: Please Email resume to: [Click here to email]
OR Call Matt @ (562) 464 - 3244
Post a Followup