[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Ameresco Inc. on December 10, 2007 at 09:25:00:
An award-winning provider of sustainable energy-savings solutions throughout North America, AMERESCO - SELECT Inc. has new opportunities for experienced large-scale commercial/ industrial HVAC Mechanics/ Boiler Technicians in the greater Quantico, Virginia area.
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HVAC, commercial refrigeration, boilers, and boiler room related equipment.
• Conduct equipment readings critical for operations, efficient performance, maintenance history, and reporting.
• Complete internal & external inspections of boilers, burners, boiler rooms, chillers, HVAC and associated controls.
• Ensure full compliance with standard safety codes and practices.
• Perform inspections and preventive equipment maintenance.
• Provides clear, accurate, customer-focused verbal & written communication.
• Ensures top quality service in a timely, efficient, & customer-focused manner.
• Maintain safe work area, tools, and equipment.
• Trade or Vocational School education, minimum five (5) years experience in boiler trade as a journeyman required.
• CFC Certification is required along with current Gas /Oil Burner Technician’s, Fireman’s, or Operating Engineer’s License strongly preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience installing, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing gas & LP water & steam boilers and water heaters, chillers, HVAC mechanical distribution, controls (electrical & pneumatic) vacuum systems, and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to read and interpret system and equipment plans, specifications, operating manuals. Knowledge of Fireye control systems preferable.
• Proven ability to respond and deliver high quality customer service.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs & transport equipment & tools in excess of 300 lbs.
• Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
• Ability to work on a flexible schedule and provide on-call response.
• U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residence status required.
• May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Interested individuals are encouraged to DIRECTLY contact AMERESCO’s Human Resources Team in confidence. Please email your resume, and salary history in text or MS Word format to: email@example.com for priority and confidential consideration. Reference: VABT2008.
Post a Followup