[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by APS on July 16, 2007 at 18:31:03:
Arizona Public Service Company’s Four Corners Fossil-Fuel
Generating plant is searching for the following:
Supervising the safe activities of operating personnel (union and performance review) in the operation of three units with drum-type boilers (a total of 560 megawatts net), turbine/generators, wet venturi scrubbers, RCC unit, potable water systems, and associated auxiliary equipment.
This position is also accountable for operational compliance with all applicable environmental regulations including air, water, solid and hazardous waste.
• Must have thorough knowledge of boiler, turbine generators, scrubbers and associated auxiliary support systems.
• Requires good human relations and communication skills, as well as the ability to direct and train power plant personnel.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of company policies, labor agreement, safety procedures, and environmental regulations.
• Requires the ability to cost effectively make operating decisions and prioritize work assignments.
• Qualified candidates must have experience in a leadership position &/or as a Control Operator in power production (or related industries) preferred.
• Written job knowledge test may be administered.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental, 401(k) Savings Plan,
Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement &
To apply, submit your resume online by July 31, 2007. Important: Job reference number must appear on your resume.
Because the Four Corners Fossil-Fuel Generating plant is located on the Navajo
Reservation, American Indian preference will apply to the job selection.
AA/EO Employer by choice
Post a Followup