[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Paul Buckley on March 13, 2007 at 18:18:22:
Location: Phoenix $13.00 Hr.
Under supervision, assists the Technician in maintaining the operational status of the automated baggage handling system.
1. Clear system jams.
2. Perform adjustments in belt tracking, belt tension, and gearbox and bearing lubrication with supervision.
3. Perform daily and periodic shift inspections, cleaning, and diagnostics of mechanical system components based on an established scheduled preventive maintenance program under the guidance of a Technician.
4. Perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management and or supervisors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (may be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area specialty.
• Knowledge of basic hand tools including wrenches, socket sets, hex-head wrenches, hammers, measuring tapes, alignment tools and framing squares.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings.
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to, lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties outlined in this job description.
Post a Followup