[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Paul Buckley on March 13, 2007 at 18:14:09:
Locatin: Phoenix $18.00 Hr.
Performs routine and basic adjustments to automated baggage handling system.
1. Perform daily and periodic shift inspections, cleaning, and diagnostics of mechanical system components based on an established scheduled preventive maintenance program.
2. Perform adjustments in belt tracking, belt tension, and gearbox and bearing lubrication.
3. Perform preventive maintenance on electro-mechanical system components based on and established scheduled preventive maintenance program to include, but not limited to, motors, clutches, brakes, bearings, drive belts, drive shafts, pulleys, gearboxes (speed reducers), and conveyor belting.
4. Dismantle, repair, and reassemble equipment or machines for stock replacement or to restore baggage handling system equipment to operational status.
5. Maintain daily turnover reports in form of work orders
6. Perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management and or supervisors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent and technical school or experience in related field.
• Minimum one year of experience with PLCs and/or computer related maintenance experience.
• Knowledge of conveyor or passenger boarding bridges.
• Knowledge of airport operations and maintenance preferred.
• Familiarity with the interrelationships of electro-mechanical devices.
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal amount of specific direction and guidance.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings.
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to, lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties outlined in this job description
Post a Followup