[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Paul Buckley on March 13, 2007 at 18:08:51:
Location: Phoenix $21.00 Hr.
Performs a variety of functions such as installation, maintenance, and repair of devices, which control and are controlled by the automated baggage handling system and related equipment.
1. Conducts system maintenance and repair of devices such as but not limited to personal computers, programmable logic controllers and peripherals, motor control panels, photoelectric sensors, laser and RF readers and servo devices.
2. Troubleshoots and repairs all control system and electrical failures by applying comprehensive technical knowledge to solve problems by interpreting manufacturer manuals or similar documents.
3. Clear system jams.
4. Perform adjustments in belt tracking, belt tension and gearbox and bearing lubrication.
5. Perform preventive maintenance on electro-mechanical system components based on and established scheduled preventive maintenance program to include, but not limited to, motors, clutches, brakes, bearings, drive belts, drive shafts, pulleys, gearboxes (speed reducers), and conveyor belting.
6. Remove and replace plug-in type boards and components. Align, replace, and clear photocells.
7. Dismantle, repair, and reassemble equipment or machines for stock replacement or to restore baggage handling system equipment to operational status.
8. Makes repairs of connectors, wiring and fuses on-site, and cleans and performs diagnostic routines of electrical and control system components.
9. Diagnose and correct PLC and operating system software issues through use of computer.
10. Diagnose, repair and align laser array hardware and software.
11. Maintain daily turnover reports in form of work orders.
12. Perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management and or supervisors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent and technical school or experience in related field.
• Minimum one year of experience with PLCs and/or computer related maintenance experience.
• Working knowledge of electro-mechanical operating systems.
• Knowledge of conveyor or passenger boarding bridges.
• Knowledge of airport operations and maintenance preferred.
• Familiarity with the interrelationships of electro-mechanical devices.
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal amount of specific direction and guidance.
● Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings
Post a Followup