[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by IMAC on January 09, 2007 at 13:47:00:
Seeking boiler operators with Ohio Third Class Steam Engineer for steel mill in Ohio. This is temporary position pay rate $25 per hour, $40 per diem per day.
Boiler operators from other states are strongly encourage to apply for this assigment.
If no, one of the following criteria must be met:
1. 2000 hours operating steam turbines exceeding 30 horsepower or 2000 hours operating experience with direct care of a steam boiler exceeding 15 psi.
2. 1000 hours of the same experience listed in 1. above and the successful completion of a 125-hour steam boiler and steam turbine operation course approved by the State of Ohio.
3. Be in possession of a current Ohio high-pressure boiler operator license with an additional 500 hours of operating experience on steam turbines exceeding 30 horsepower and successful completion of the 125-hour steam boiler and steam turbine course.
4. 2000 hours operating steam turbines in excess of 100 horsepower.
5. 2000 hours operating experience associated with direct care of a steam turbine for electrical generation.
Fill out an application on company's website at http://www.imacservices.com
Fax resumes with copies of boiler license to fax number:
Post a Followup