[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Chris Ring on October 05, 2006 at 11:58:37:
Boiler company serving NYC metro area has an immediate opening for a BOILER FOREMAN/ESTIMATOR.
This position will be experienced in all phases of boiler repair (primarily low-pressure) including water tube, fire tube, refractory, piping and controls, and will work most frequently with oil, gas or gas/oil blend boilers, steel piping, 50 hp & higher. This is not a stationary position; the Foreman will lead and direct a field crew of boiler repair professionals.
· 5 years HVAC/Boiler experience
· Experienced in boiler repair/troubleshooting
· Management/supervisory aptitude (previous management experience preferred but not required)
· Extensive knowledge of steel, cast iron, fire tube and water tube boilers
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (preferred but not required):
· Experience with or knowledge of boiler design and construction.
· Knowledge of ASME welding and NBIC repair codes.
· Estimating experience
This company rewards excellence and has a great record of employee longevity and customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Boiler Mechanic to take the next career step and enter into a long-term leadership position with a reputable company.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Additional bonus incentives.
· Health insurance coverage.
· 401(k) with employer match.
· Company vehicle.
· Paid holidays, vacation, sick time.
· Option to report from home.
· Promotion from within.
· Long-term opportunity.
· Paid weekly.
· Relocation assistance negotiable.
If you're ready to move up and lead a team, and the above qualifications are a match for your background, submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Post a Followup