[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Donna Martin on June 07, 2006 at 16:11:22:
Company that designs and manufactures furnace and boiler cleaning equipment seeks a junior level Control Project Engineer for their Atlanta, GA office. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of three years experience. A BSEE is preferred. This position will require 20 to 25% travel.
Responsibilities include the electrical control system design, programming and troubleshooting for boiler on load cleaning systems. Position will also provide support during project execution, system integration & field start ups.
1. Problem Solving & Decision Making
2. AB PLCs (ControlLogix, SLC, MicroLogix)
3. HMI Systems (Wonderware, RSView32, iFIX)
4. Motion Control Technology (AC/DC Drives, resolvers, optical encoders)
5. Control Panel Design/Testing
6. Field Start-ups
This is a direct hire position offering a salary in the 55K to 65 K range and excellent benefits.
Post a Followup