[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by Harold hydronicnetwork.net on January 11, 2004 at 19:10:31:
In Reply to: Re: Problem radiator posted by ralph blaine on January 11, 2004 at 18:44:55:
The main vent will have a larger tap of 1/2 or 3/4-inches. You should put it in a riser pipe 8 inches above the main so it does not get slugged with dirty water. You could probably handle it.
Watch out for the corrugated insulation. It could be asbestos, so should be wetted and wrapped with wet cloth to be discarded while handling it. DO NOT get asbestos pieces flying around and use goggles and mask to prevent ingestion or breathe-in. Discard while wet.
Post a Followup