[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Posted by El Romero on August 19, 2002 at 00:03:43:
In Reply to: Re: Magnetic water treatment. posted by slifkin on October 16, 2001 at 07:25:35:
: : : : By descriptions of produscers of that equipment
: : : : it looks as a miracle ?
: : : A general rule in life is that anything that looks too good to be true probably is. This is the case with magnetic water treatment. It doesn't work.
: I have to disagree. I bought a dish washer recently an the technician installed it together with a clamp-on magnet. I moved the magnet back along the feed line to just before the cold water tap. It has had a marked effect on my electric kettle Scale starts to build up but as it changes from grey to white it fdalls off leaving the bright metal element unerneath. After some weeks when I could see that it had some effect, I bought an inline magnet for the rising main.
: The effect has been to remove the yellow scale from my shower room, especially from the white PVC window frame.
Seriously! they do not work, you must have soft water to treat a boiler and include the required chemicals. Put a magnet after the soft water as a souveneer.
Post a Followup