Posted by nguyen van loc on February 16, 2000 at 02:38:41:
We are using a watertube boiler burning fuel oil.The boiler has a capacity of 27 tons of steam per hour.The temp. of boiler smoke is 250 degree Celcius.The sulfur content of fuel oil is 2.5%. I'm thinking of saving fuel by using energy in the smoke.I'm looking for the calculation and design of following items :
- economizer for heating supply water from 80 to 130 degree C.
- degasser for removing harmful gasses from above heated water( 130 deg, C. )
- Air heater for heating supply air from 30 to 120 deg. C.
- oil heater for heating oil from 30 to 80 deg. C.
- induced draft fan to compensate normal draught air (causes by adding economizer and heater )
- Air fan and duct to supply heated air to forced draft fan (in a distance of about 14 m and 5 turns)
I think the safe temp. of effluent smoke is 140 deg. C.
Should you have any clarification please revert.
Looking forward to your recomendation
Nguyen van Loc
Post a Followup