[an error occurred while processing this directive]


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Boilerroom.com Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vortech on July 08, 2002 at 00:34:52:

In Reply to: Licenses in a non-license state posted by Tom on July 07, 2002 at 08:54:38:

I would say with "people in the know" of NIULPE, it means a great deal, and in most states i have looked into: a NIULPE lic will at least get you the chance to sit down for there lic of the same qualifications, there are states tho that it means little.

: I work at a large apartment complex with about 600 HP hot water generators and apx. 600 tons of chillers. I also perform maintenance on all related facilities and equipment.
: I have a Journyman plumbing license, universal CFC, and many other plumbing trade credentials.
: I worked in public utilities for years and was qualified to take the Class A operating engineers (stationary) exam 15 years ago, but career choices altered events so I didn't do it. I am not eligible now because my equipment just isn't large enough. That's fine and I understand.
: I am just looking around and found NIULPE. Don't know anything about this organization but am curious. Is their certifications actually worth anything?
: Does Experior offer anything like this as they do for many other trades with the Block License.
: I am always looking forward to the next job and build on my past. I'm trying to show that I do know something about boilers/chillers on a large scale for future employability.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Boilerroom.com Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]