Re: License

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd on November 24, 2001 at 07:23:21:

In Reply to: Re: License posted by Tom Stanton on November 23, 2001 at 07:50:34:

: Todd, I am not sure there are any universal licenses available, I might be wrong. There are some engineering organizations such as NAPE and NILUPE that might have a license but I am not sure if any states would acknowledge them. Many states have their own license structure and some municipalities have licenses as well. Other states like NH have no boiler operator licenses. E-mail me and let me know what state you live in and I'll look it up. There is a society in Kentucky called, Uniform Boiler and Pressure Vessel Laws Society you can contact and buy the Synopsis for states, cities, counties and provinces of Canada. I have their synopsis. Their phone number is 502-244-6030

I am currently living in Ohio and my wife has called several places and they all say the same thing either they have no idea what i am talking about or if they do then they have no idea how or what i would do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]