Posted by Don Lewis on August 31, 2001 at 12:30:17:
Contract opportunity for a licensed boiler operator
· A local Findlay, Ohio manufacturing firm is searching for a Licensed Boiler Operator for a one year contract. The schedule for this position consists of 4 days on and 4 days off, with 12 hour work days. The pay is straight pay for the first 8 hours, time in a half for the last 3, and double time for the last half hour. Starting pay is $17.34 an hour. During an average day the individual will be operating the equipment necessary to produce steam.
· The candidate must be licensed by the State of Ohio and have at least 1 year experience.
· This is a contract only assignment.
· Good opportunity for someone that is retired or is looking for a short term assignment.
· All qualified and interested candidates should contact:
Don Lewis Staffing Specialist
TIME Services Technical Division
Post a Followup