Re: Stationary engineering license

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Conner on August 30, 2001 at 07:48:01:

In Reply to: Stationary engineering license posted by C. Tyni on August 29, 2001 at 21:03:52:

Contact the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in Calgary. They've had distance learning courses for Power Engineering since 1916. My dealings with them pre-dates the internet, so I can't give you up to date info, but the course material for the different levels is excellent. I doubt that you'd get a licence that would be recognized anywhwere but Alberta, but you'd likely get a diploma upon successful completion. When I dealt with them, you could take the courses, or just purchase the material (which is what I did). If nothing else, it's great reference material covering just about anything you can imagine related to powerhouses.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum - Number 2 ] [ FAQ ]