Re: Superheaters

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ronnie on September 16, 2000 at 23:46:20:

In Reply to: Re: Superheaters posted by Gburns on February 08, 2000 at 20:40:37:

: I always felt that they were one in the same. I call a friend at B&W and he was sure there was a difference but he couldn't seem to remember. In the Steam book, 39th edition, there is a photo of a superheater section which is refered to as a "pendant superheater platen".
: Here it appears the pendent refers to the desing of the superheater (top supported undrainable)type superheater and platen referes to the actual tube sections. But to answer your question..I am not really sure, but I believe there is no difference.

: : What is the difference between a Pendant and a Platen
: : Superheater ? thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Steam-Forum ] [ FAQ ]