Posted by Darrell Taylor on July 14, 2000 at 16:01:44:
In Reply to: New Jersey Boiler Jobs. Com posted by Bill Schmidt on January 16, 2000 at 10:41:59:
211 Robbie Lane
Marietta, Georgia 30060
Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic (Cum Laude) - 1998
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, M.Ed., Exercise Science, Health and
Leisure Studies Course work complete. Did not submit a thesis. - 1994
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Post Baccalaureate Studies - Health and Natural Sciences - 1993
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B. S., Computer Science: Business (Cum Laude) - 1981
Automation Machine Training Center, Business Computer Certification - 1974
Computer Science graduate with over 20 years of technical experience using many tools native to the IBM S/390 environment. Creative problem solver with proven background in systems design/coding, and technical team management. Diverse background will provide employer with strong interpersonal skills, teaching/coaching ability, public speaking and technical knowledge.
· Tools - COBOL, IMS, VSAM, MVS, JCL, TSO, EFT/EDI, ROSCOE, CICS, DB2, Abend-Aid, FileAid, Windows, Lotus Notes and Voice Recognition Systems.
· Management - Extensive background in systems design and management, customer interfacing and technical staff management. Hands-on manager with highly developed negotiation skills and experience cultivating strategic business relationships.
· Team Building - Decisive team leader with extensive experience developing talent and creating an atmosphere where programmers can excel.
· Communication - Persuasive communicator with well-developed presentation and negotiation skills. Able trainer/teacher with education background. Ability to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels.
Franks Chiropractic "Life" Center - 1999-Present
Doctor of Chiropractic
· Manage all aspects of patient health management
· Responsible for new patient procurement
Provident life and Accident Insurance Company - 1974-1994
Senior Systems Analyst
· Management of computer programming personnel
· Disaster recovery technical support and analysis
· Responsible for the development of computer based systems
· Responsible for user training of computer based systems
· Management of company EDI/EFT system software
Post a Followup